Data Processing Technician
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
The Data Processing Technician is responsible for managing the flow of raw data from field operations, generation of track condition reports, Quality Assurance report verification and delivery of reports and data to customers.
- Use proprietary software to generate reports from large raw data files.
- Perform quality controls checks of the data and accuracy of reports.
- Ability to identify data or process problems.
- Deliver reports and data to customers according to schedules.
- Manage data files, backups, reports, and archive storage media.
- Observe official released software versions to identify potential bugs and submit improvement recommendations to Aurora Technical Coordinator for review.
- Weekly written progress reports to Data Analysis Supervisor.
- Communicate effectively with top-level management, field operators, analysts and other team members.
- Bring new ideas/methods to the Aurora team.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Background in computer operations or experience with data or numerical computations.
- Proficiency in basic math and English.
- Strong analytical/reasoning skills.
- Strong multitasking abilities.
- Ability to function in a fast paced environment.
- Ability and willingness to adhere to processes and instruction yet retain flexibility to adjust to required process changes.
- Ability and willingness to perform repetitive tasks for extended periods of time.
- Available to work any shifts.
- Ability and motivation to work well with minimal supervision.
- Strong data organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Experience with full Microsoft Office Suite with strong skills in Excel preferred
- Experience in writing or utilizing basic SQL queries preferred.
- Associates Degree preferred
- 1-2 years job experience
- Background check, physical examination and drug screen.
- Provide current certified driving record to the company annually.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.